Higher Education Administration, Management and Leadership
- To have satisfactorily completed the PG Diploma in HE Administration, Management and Leadership (within the last five years), in accordance with the Assessment Regulations.
- Possession of a relevant professional or academic qualification deemed to be equivalent and appropriate to at least 60 M level points.
Months of entry
The MSc in Higher Education Administration, Management and Leadership is an innovative course that provides professional staff working in management and administration roles in higher education with a transformative experience to enhance their administrative, managerial and leadership capabilities.
Building on the PG Cert and PG Dip it provides a pathway for staff working in management and administrative roles in HE with a progressional route to support their career development.
From this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of how contemporary issues, theories and ideologies in administration, management and leadership can be applied to improve current practice in your institution and the HE sector in general.
- Evaluate the rigour and validity of published research and assess its relevance to the HE sector, synthesising existing research to identify alternative approaches.
- Display proficiency in the use of techniques of research and enquiry to draw conclusions from critical evaluation of relevant issues.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of your role and organisation in the global HE context.
NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
NBS is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB, which are internationally recognised hallmarks of excellence and quality for business education.
Information for international students
Unfortunately, we cannot accept International students onto this course. As a part-time course we are unable to accept applications from students that require a Student Route visa.
Fees and funding
Please view the course page for the latest course fees. Please visit our fees and funding page for further information and any additional support.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0)115 848 2999