You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our flagship MSc International Business (Dual Award) degree is a truly exceptional opportunity to gain two Master-level qualifications in just 15 months, giving you a clear competitive advantage. Featuring a highly valuable international internship, as well as the opportunity to study in the UK and abroad, and an in-depth academic project, this is a career-defining degree that will change the way you see the world!
You will begin by exploring the core areas of International Business here at Nottingham Business School. You will then build on this by studying for a term at one of our acclaimed partner institutions:
- ISCTE in Lisbon, Portugal;
- KEDGE in Marseille, France;
- ESC Clermont in France;
- Brescia University in Italy; and
- National Sun Yat-sen University in Taiwan
This is followed by a valuable 12-week internship in the UK or overseas, giving you first-hand experience in an internationally focused role. It is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in a different culture or get involved in the international activities of a UK business.
This degree offers you the opportunity to make a major impact on your career in a relatively short period, broadening your horizons and giving you sought-after international exposure.
Why choose this degree?
- Graduate with two degrees – one from Nottingham Business School and one from a partner university.
- You’ll study business while providing an insight into cultural and international impacts. It will also provide participants with a greater cultural awareness.
- The degree is distinctly multidisciplinary in nature and aims to equip participants with a framework for improving their own management action.
- You’ll undertake 12 week internship in the UK or abroad – putting you even further ahead of your peers.
- The degree includes the opportunity to see industry on an international scale by completing a two-week study tour overseas.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, normally held in the Peak District.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
Information for international students
You'll need to meet the minimum English entry requirements for your chosen course to qualify to study here at NTU.
Fees and funding
The course fees are:
- £11,500 (one year full-time)
The government introduced a new postgraduate loan scheme for Master degrees. The loan will be a contribution towards the costs of study and it will be at the student's discretion to use the loan towards fees, maintenance costs or other costs.
NTU is pleased to offer a number of scholarships worth up to the value of half your tuition fee. These scholarships are available to students who have been made an offer of a place to study on an eligible postgraduate Masters course starting in September or January and the scholarships will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction.
We award these competitive scholarships to students who can demonstrate excellent achievement, passion and dedication to their studies.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0)115 848 4460