Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.1 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our flagship MSc International Business (Dual Award) degree is a truly exceptional opportunity to gain two Master-level qualifications in just 15 months, giving you a clear competitive advantage. Featuring a highly valuable international internship, as well as the opportunity to study in the UK and abroad, and an in-depth academic project, this is a career-defining degree that will change the way you see the world!
You will begin by exploring the core areas of International Business here at Nottingham Business School. You will then build on this by studying for a term at one of our acclaimed partner institutions:
- ISCTE in Lisbon, Portugal;
- KEDGE in Marseille, France;
- ESC Clermont in France;
- Brescia University in Italy; and
- National Sun Yat-sen University in Taiwan
This is followed by a valuable 12-week internship in the UK or overseas, giving you first-hand experience in an internationally focused role. It is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in a different culture or get involved in the international activities of a UK business.
This degree offers you the opportunity to make a major impact on your career in a relatively short period, broadening your horizons and giving you sought-after international exposure.
Why choose this degree?
- Graduate with two degrees – one from Nottingham Business School and one from a partner university.
- You’ll study business while providing an insight into cultural and international impacts. It will also provide participants with a greater cultural awareness.
- The degree is distinctly multidisciplinary in nature and aims to equip participants with a framework for improving their own management action.
- You’ll undertake a 12 week internship in the UK or abroad – putting you even further ahead of your peers.
- The degree includes the opportunity to see industry on an international scale by completing a two-week study tour overseas.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, normally held in the Peak District.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
Information for international students
We accept qualifications from schools, colleges and universities all over the world for entry onto our postgraduate degrees. If you’re not sure how your international qualification matches our course requirements please visit our website to find out more.
Pre-Masters and foundation degrees
If you need to do a foundation or pre-Masters course to meet our course requirements please contact Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC). If you’re already studying in the UK at a school or college and would like to know if we can accept your qualification please visit our foundation and pre-Masters courses page of our website.
English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
- For 1-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- For 2-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening, and 5.5 in reading and writing.
For a list of our language requirements please visit our website.
If you need to do a pre-sessional English language course to meet the English requirements, please visit the pre-sessional English course page of our website.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0)115 848 4200