You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis
Months of entry
Our MSc Management courses will help you shape your leadership and management skills to become an effective 21st century manager, able to operate in dynamic and complex organisational environments. You’ll gain an excellent understanding of the core subjects, enabling you to put to theory and contemporary thinking into practice.
The pure management route develops a deeper understanding of the central principles of management. You’ll engage with relevant and emerging management concerns, including managing across cultures. You will also explore organisational innovation and entrepreneurial thinking, as well as refining your critical understanding of management theory.
The MSc Management degree is aimed at students with either no background in business and management who want to develop a career in this field, or those who have a qualification in business and management but want to become more competitive and progress their careers.
When you graduate, you'll receive both the Masters degree and a Chartered Institute of Managers (CMI) Level 7 qualification in Management and Leadership. Our partnership with the CMI means that you'll enjoy complimentary student membership for the duration of your course, and for the first year after graduation.
Why study this degree?
- The degree will equip you with broad knowledge across a wide range of management subject areas and enable you to develop more specialist knowledge as it progresses.
- You'll complete a hands-on project, giving you a fantastic opportunity to use the theories and knowledge; you've gained to produce a meaningful piece of work. Projects include Consultancy Experience Project, Internship, Business Research Project and Global Experience Project.
- Students on these routes typically come from over 25 different countries, which means you will have a truly international learning experience.
- You’ll complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course usually held in the Peak District.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
- We are ranked amongst the top 100 universities globally in the Financial Times 2017 ranking for Masters in Management.
- We are 9th for the number of postgraduate taught students studying Management Studies (HESA data 2016/17)
Information for international students
You'll need to meet the minimum English entry requirement for your chosen course to qualify to study here at NTU. The requirements for all our courses are listed on the English language pages.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460