- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our MSc Project Management course has been designed to equip you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to design, plan and execute projects successfully. The course allows you to put theory and contemporary thinking into practical Project Management settings.
This MSc is designed with employers’ requirements in mind, offering a broad understanding of all elements of Project Management. The principle aim of this course is to offer you a specialist postgraduate course in project management that is both practically and academically relevant to the current demands in project and programme management. This course is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM) the Chartered Body for the project management profession. This prestigious accreditation ensures a high standard of relevance and excellence. As well as gaining a recognised Masters qualification, you’ll have the opportunity to take up membership of the APM – a valuable tool for networking and building connections.
Why study this degree?
- No previous experience required - Returning back to basics is key to success; hence before moving on to deep waters, we start by covering fundamental concepts and principles. Whether already in the profession or at the start of your career, we make sure that everyone is on the same page and ready to excel.
- Be made a hybrid manager - In addition to key subject areas, you will also be taught a number of skills that will help you stand out of the crowd. These include for example Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Microsoft Project.
- Flexible learning for you - With typically 2 days per week direct contact time for subject-related modules, we make sure you have enough time to take in and digest all the material.
- Quality in, quality out - Here at NBS, we love what we do! You will be taught by industry experts who will make sure that you are fully trained to face the challenges of today’s business environment.
Information for international students
English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
- For 1-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- For 2-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening, and 5.5 in reading and writing.
For a list of our language requirements please visit our English language page.
If you need to do a foundation or pre-Masters course to meet our course requirements please visit Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC). If you’re already studying in the UK at a school or college and would like to know if we can accept your qualification please visit our foundation and pre-Masters courses page. If you need to do a pre-sessional English language course to meet the English requirements, please visit our pre-sessional English course page.
Help and support
If you have any questions about your qualifications or about making an application to the University please contact our international team for advice.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottignham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460