- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Project Management is a growing field with a strong focus on finding graduates with strong theoretical background in Project and Programme Management. 15.7 million new Project Management roles will be created globally by 2020 (PMI 2013).
Our MSc Project Management course has been designed to equip you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to design, plan and execute projects successfully. The course allows you to put theory and contemporary thinking into practical Project Management settings.
This MSc is designed with employers’ requirements in mind, offering a broad understanding of all elements of Project Management such as stakeholder management, scope management, time management, cost management, quality management, risk management and people management, amongst others.
You will gain skills that are transferable across a number of industries including automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and defence, IT, engineering, healthcare plus many more.
Why study this degree?
- No previous experience required - Returning back to basics is key to success; hence before moving on to deep waters, we start by covering fundamental concepts and principles. Whether already in the profession or at the start of your career, we make sure that everyone is on the same page and ready to excel.
- Be made a hybrid manager - In addition to key subject areas, you will also be taught a number of skills that will help you stand out of the crowd. These include for example Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Microsoft Project.
- Flexible learning for you - With typically 2 days per week direct contact time for subject-related modules, we make sure you have enough time to take in and digest all the material.
- Quality in, quality out - Here at NBS, we love what we do! You will be taught by industry experts who will make sure that you are fully trained to face the challenges of today’s business environment.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottignham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460