A UK honours degree (minimum 2.1) or higher qualification in a Biological subject, plus laboratory experience gained through employment or an undergraduate research project.
Months of entry
Advance your knowledge of cellular systems. You will learn about the pathogenesis of cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and kidney fibrosis, along with an exploration of current approaches to cancer gene therapy and immunotherapy.
This Cancer Biology Masters course is particularly relevant if you:
- are a recently qualified undergraduate and are looking for the professional skills needed to obtain a job in a bioscience company
- are working in an organisation and want a masters-level qualification to give you a competitive edge
- require the skills and experience needed to study for a research degree
- are an international student who would like to study abroad
- would like the chance for extended research work in the lab of an experienced research academic
- want to use cutting-edge facilities to develop your own learning and research.
Information for international students
International students need IELTS 6.5 (with minimum of 5.5 in reading, listening, speaking and writing).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)115 848 8351