Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Months of entry
The penetration of artificial intelligence and information technologies into business solutions, accelerates business innovation processes. Blockchain technology has twisted the role and place of a socio-economic interaction. This programme provides students with the deep knowledge and insight into the use and application of blockchain technology for new business processes and strategies.
- Develop an understanding of the flexibility with which blockchain technology can be used and applied
- After completeing the programme you will be able to effectively communicate with IT developers and the final users of business solutions
- Programming skills will be developed throughout this programme
- Elective modules allow students to specialise in the specific areas such as quantitative methods, business analytics and international business digitalisation
- The School of Business and Management is delighted to offer two £15,000 awards for outstanding students enrolling on MSc Blockchain in Business and Society in September 2022.
Information for international students
Click here for more information.
Fees and funding
There are a number of ways you can fund your postgraduate degree.
- Scholarships and bursaries
- Postgraduate loans (UK students)
- Country-specific scholarships for international students
Our Advice and Counselling service offers specialist support on financial issues, which you can access as soon as you apply for a place at Queen Mary. Before you apply, you can access our funding guides and advice on managing your money:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166