A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in a relevant discipline such as Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Health Sciences, Oral Health Sciences or the Social Sciences .
Professional practice gained from a wide variety of relevant backgrounds will also be considered.
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
This online PgCert gives you a clear understanding of the principles and practice of dental public health policy. Our interactive, innovative teaching methods will give you an excellent foundation in this vital policy area.
- Gain specialist insight into dental health policy and a portfolio of technical skills
- Part-time, online course so you can study alongside your other commitments
- An ideal career boost if you want to work in healthcare policy-making
- Study at one of the UK’s top-rated dental schools: we are joint first for research impact (REF 2014)
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time9 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions