Applicants must have a dental degree recognised by Queen Mary University of London and a minimum of 12 months post-qualification experience.
Months of entry
This MSc is designed to prepare internationally qualified dental graduates for practice in the UK. The course provides a comprehensive grounding in six key training areas: basic sciences and their application to modern day dental practice, applied principles of clinical dentistry, clinical skills, communication skills, professionalism, management and leadership.
- Designed for international dentistry professionals who want to practice in the UK
- Be taught by our distinguished international experts and have regular contact with them throughout the programme
- Tutoring in Objective Structured Clinical Reasoning Examinations (OSCE) and Structured Clinical Reasoning (SCR) exams
- Gain practical experience: you’ll attend clinics and technical practice sessions
- Study at one of the UK’s top-rated dental schools: we’re joint first for research impact (REF 2014)
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- 020 7882 8900