- A completed Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area from a research university
Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
A proficiency in English
In order to take part in this programme, you need to have fluency in both written and spoken English.This requirement has been satisfied when the student meets the conditions, listed on our website.
GMAT requirementsBased on your academic background we might require.
Months of entry
The Master's specialisation in Business Analysis and Modelling focuses on the application of formal methods and modeling, and the analytical and social aspects of decision making. Students will learn how to develop sound simulation models that are valuable in designing and evaluating strategies.The programme emphsasises the importance of corporate social responsiblity, and goes beyond the private sector to understand how business analytics can be applied in the public sector. The programme also introduces the effects of social conflict in understanding decision-making dynamics.
What will you learn?
- Gain a theoretical background in group model building, focusing on small decision-making groups as well as social conflict and power
- Learn about simulation modelling and the application and implementation of results
- Get valuable experience in designing, conducting and presenting your own research
Graduates from this programme can find jobs in a wide variety of positions, including advisory roles, strategic planning roles or self-employed consultants.
*This is an specialisation of the Master's in Business Administration.
If you have any questions, email us here: email@example.com
Learn more via the Radboud University contact form.
Fees and funding
There are various scholarships available for studying at Radboud University. Some of the opportunities are described below. A full list, including detailed information, can be found on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Study Information