Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A completed Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area from a research university
Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
- Proficiency in English
In order to take part in this programme, you need to have fluency in both written and spoken English. This requirement has been satisfied when the student meets one of the following conditions:
- Has successfully completed a three-year Bachelor's programme at a Dutch university.
- Is a citizen of Australia, Canada (with exception of Quebec), Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, or the United States of America.
- Has successfully completed a Bachelor's programme that was taught completely in the English language in one of the following countries: EU/EEA-countries, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America.
- Has successfully completed a Master's programme from a Dutch university of applied sciences (HBO).
- All other students need one of the following certificates (TOEFL and IELTS certificates may not be older than two years). No other certificates will be accepted:
- A TOEFL score of ≥ 90, with subscores not lower than 18
- A IELTS score of ≥ 6.5, with subscores not lower than 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a mark of C or higher
- GMAT requirements
Based on your (academic) background we might require.
Months of entry
Marketing at Radboud University
The Marketing Master's specialisation is based on the recognition that marketing is not just about selling products or services, but about creating value with customers and other stakeholders. You will learn how to build and manage customer relationships and how these relationships help you in key marketing activities such as branding and product management. Marketing at the Nijmegen School of Management also focuses the interests of other stakeholders in your marketing activities. After completing the program, you will be able to answer questions such as: how to create a market-oriented organisation? How to involve customers in product development? And how to develop strong brand relationships?
What will you learn?
- Gain an in-depth understanding in to the relationship management approach for understanding customer-business relationships
- Learn about the importance of accounting for a wide variety of stakeholders and maintaing these relationships
- Get a theoretical background into marketing and innovation and how they relate to the development of new products
Graduates from this programme can find positions in a variety of different organisations:
- Brand or product manager
- Management consultant
- Market researcher
- Account manager
*This is a specialisation of the Master's in Business Administration.
To apply for this course, please contact us by e-mail.
Learn more via the Radboud University contact form.
Fees and funding
There are various scholarships available for studying at Radboud University. Some of the opportunities are described below. A full list, including detailed information, can be found on our scholarships and grants page at our website.
Radboud Scholarship Programme
Open to a select number of excellent international students. Instead of the institutional tuition fees, non-EEA students pay the legal tuition fees (€2,209). Visa and residence permit costs, liability insurance and health insurance are also covered.
Orange Tulip Scholarship
Open to students from Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Indonesia, South-Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, and China. Instead of the institutional tuition fees, non-EEA students pay the legal tuition fees (€2,209). Visa and residence permit costs, liability insurance and health insurance are also covered.
Open to excellent American students. The grant will be paid in 12 monthly instalments of 1,050 euros. International travel and the cost of the residence permit will be covered, and an extra allowance of €1150 will be paid on arrival.
Sino-Dutch Bilateral Exchange Scholarship
Open to excellent students from China. Consists of a contribution of € 16,113 towards the total costs of one year of study or research in the Netherlands.
Aimed at lecturers at higher education institutions in Indonesia who wish to pursue a PhD or Master's at a university in the Netherlands. A DIKTI scholarship includes allowances for living expenses, insurance, travel costs, tuition fees and more.
Indonesian Education Scholarship (LPDP)
Open to excellent Indonesian students under the age of 35. Involves a full scholarship.
Holland Scholarship Programme
Open to excellent students from Canada, America, India and Turkey. Scholarship consists of 5,000 euros payed at the start of study.
Dutch Student Finance
EU/EEA students and Swiss students under 30 years of age are eligible if they are working at least 56 hours per month in the Netherlands, or have been living in the Netherlands for five years or more. Dutch student finance consists of four components: a basic grant, a supplementary grant (depending on the parental income), a student travel product, and a loan.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Study Information