Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Regent’s education provides you with a high level of personal attention, and this begins from the moment you apply to study with us. We want to understand who you are and what your skills and interests may be – we are interested in your potential, as well as your prior achievements. We review each application comprehensively and on its individual merit, considering all of your skills, interests and attributes. Typically, we will make an offer to a student holding a minimum lower second class (2:2) UK Honours undergraduate degree from a recognised institution. Other equivalent international qualifications from recognised institutions will be accepted.
We also welcome applications from candidates who do not meet the essential entry criteria outlined above. In order to be accepted for exceptional entry, you must:
- Hold a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- Provide a 1000-word personal statement outlining your reasons for applying, and how your previous experience is of relevance to the programme you are applying for
- Be prepared to attend an interview with the Postgraduate Admissions Panel
Months of entry
This programme is for ambitious, creative students looking to launch a career in the global fashion marketing industry. It is based in the heart of London, one of the fashion capitals of the world.
You will gain a thorough grounding in fashion marketing theory and practice, including topics such as:
- What motivates consumers in different cultures
- How the global supply chain works
- Why new technologies are changing the future of fashion marketing
You will also learn a range of practical skills including:
- How to plan and execute integrated fashion marketing strategies
- How to predict and analyse future fashion trends
- How to build a successful and sustainable brand
Throughout the programme you will work on a number of practical projects and have the chance to study specialist topics, including luxury goods. A study trip to another European fashion capital is also included in your fees.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 207 487 7505