In order to be eligible to apply for Graduate Entry Medicine, you must have achieved, or be predicted to achieve, the following:
- either an upper second (2.1) or first class degree in any subject
- or a merit or distinction (equivalent to 2.1 or first) in an integrated undergraduate masters degree
- or a lower second (2.2) PLUS a Postgraduate Masters or PhD
- GCSE Mathematics and English/Welsh at grade C or above
Months of entry
Swansea University Medical School's Graduate Entry Medicine Programme (MBBCh) is unique in Wales, and one of a small group of similar programmes of medical study in the UK. Our MBBCh degree is an innovative, 4-year accelerated medical degree open to graduates of any discipline.
The curriculum has been structured to reflect the way in which clinicians approach patients and how patients present to doctors.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Swansea University Postgraduate
- +44 (0)1792 295358