In order to be eligible to apply for the Physician Associate Course, you must not have already pursued another PA course (fully or in part). All applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of caring experience
- GCSE Mathematics and English/Welsh at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- A minimum 2.2 (or predicted 2.2 which is subsequently satisfied) at degree level in a biomedical science or health related discipline. Applicants who have achieved a high degree (a 2.1 or a 1st) in a non-related discipline and can provide evidence of relevant work experience and values in line with the NHS constitution may be considered on an individual basis
Months of entry
Are you interested in a career as a Physician Associate, working alongside doctors in hospitals and GP surgeries, diagnosing and managing patient treatment?
Our integrated two year MSc Physician Associate Studies degree is the only course in South Wales and will help you develop the knowledge and clinical skills to pass the National Examination Certificate and start your new healthcare role.
There’s a growing demand for Physician Associates across the UK and your skills and degree qualification will be highly sought after in a range of settings.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Swansea University Postgraduate
- +44 (0)1792 295358