The normal entry requirement is one of the following:
- an honours degree (at least a 2:2) in a relevant/related discipline
- a post-experience or professional qualification
- equivalent qualifications (including international qualifications)
Months of entry
If you are a recent graduate, or working in a management role, and are looking for a master’s-level programme which combines general management with a strong international dimension, then this programme will appeal to you.
It provides clear links between theory and international business practice and places discussion of relevant management techniques and themes in the context of the international stage. It focuses on areas such as global decision-making within operations and finance, global economics and cultural issues within management in an international environment.
It concludes with the dissertation, which provides the opportunity for you to carry out a major international business project. This course provides a basis for students from business or other disciplines looking for management careers but who do not yet have significant management experience. It equips you with:
- knowledge and understanding of the global influences on business and an ability to analyse management decisions in an international setting
- an understanding of recent advances in management theory, research and practice.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- 01642 342308