2:1 or above (or its international equivalent). Your degree can be in any discipline.
The course will appeal to you if you’ve studied a subject like science, engineering, the arts or social science. If your first degree is in business or management, then you might find the course has too much overlap. We will consider all applications.
We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
Months of entry
Learn to become an entrepreneur and develop your management skills. Graduate with the skills you need to launch a business or start your career in management.
This course is for graduates with an undergraduate degree in any subject who want to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll learn the skills you need to pursue a range of entrepreneurial projects from start-up to corporate level.
You will learn how to:
- understand trends
- identify and exploit opportunities
- apply management knowledge to business problems or entrepreneurial ideas
- communicate and pitch your ideas in a persuasive way
- apply entrepreneurial processes across different contexts
Customise your degree with range of optional units. You’ll be able to study fundamental management topics or build upon any existing knowledge with more advanced subjects.
You’ll have the flexibility to choose one of four options for the summer term:
- an independent research project
- work alone or in a group to develop a viable business model. This could be for a new or existing business.
- act as an entrepreneurial advisor for a real start-up or SME, helping them develop a business model for growth
- an entrepreneurship related internship within a start-up or SME
- Network with our graduate entrepreneurs. They will give workshops on pitching, creative thinking, persuasion and negotiation. Enjoy coaching and feedback on your business ideas.
- Experiment with the entrepreneurial process and develop your skills in an open learning environment
- Develop a global outlook by learning and sharing knowledge with students all over the world
- Combine practical experience with the newest, leading research
- Entrepreneurship is a key theme at Bath. We're home to one of the largest research centres on innovation and entrepreneurship in the UK. We also have an entrepreneurship lab, Incepta, in our new School of Management building.
Graduate career data
95% of our 2021 graduates were working or had accepted a job offer within three months of completing their degree. View more graduate career data.
Building for the future
Our new School of Management building opened in June 2022. You’ll be able to use our entrepreneurship lab, Incepta, to work with students from across the University on business creation and innovation.
The latest technology gives you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
Our new building encourages engagement with other students and academics. A dedicated Employment Hub provides a space for you to meet and network with our industry partners.
Fees and funding
Learn more via the fees and funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1225 383757