You should have at least a 2:1 or above (or its international equivalent) in your undergraduate degree. Your degree can be in any discipline except business or management subjects.
Months of entry
Get a solid grounding in all the key management disciplines. Follow a general management route or specialise in operations, marketing or finance.
This course is for graduates who want to complement their non-management background with management knowledge, tools and skills. Choose to take a general route for an MSc in Management or specialise in one of these areas for an:
- MSc in Management with Marketing
- MSc in Management with Operations
- MSc in Management with Finance
You’ll have the flexibility to choose between two options for the summer term:
- explore a management issue through an individual research project
- work with one of our partner organisations to solve a real business challenge.
- Benefit from a strong support system. Personal tutoring will allow you to develop extracurricular academic and professional skills.
- Share your knowledge and experiences with students from diverse backgrounds. Our 2019-20 class included 20 nationalities with first degrees in engineering, law, languages and the arts.
Graduate career data
90% of our 2021 graduates were working or had accepted a job offer within three months of completing their degree. View more graduate career data.
Building for the future
Our new School of Management building opened in June 2022. The latest technology gives you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
The latest technology will give you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
Our new building encourages engagement with other students and academics. A dedicated Employment Hub provides a space for you to meet and network with our industry partners.
Fees and funding
View available funding opportunities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 1225 383757