You should have at least a 2:1 (or its international equivalent) in your undergraduate degree. Your degree can be in any discipline.
We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
Months of entry
Develop an advanced understanding of conceptual, analytical and practical aspects of production and delivery of products and services
This course is for graduates who want to work in the managerial or consulting areas of operations, logistics or supply chain management.
Modern companies make their products and services in locations all over the world. Effective operations management is essential to giving the best customer experience in an environmentally friendly way. You’ll graduate with the expertise in operations and supply chain management that employers look for.
- Work with industry from day one. Gain valuable hands-on experience with our unique Consulting Project. You'll work on a real problem with a real a client throughout your degree. Watch MSc in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management students share their experience of the Consulting Project.
- Our small class sizes provide a good environment for learning. You’ll benefit from academic and professional coaching in small groups.
- Get opportunities for professional networking through visits to companies and guest talks.
- We cater to different learning styles with a variety of approaches to teaching and assessment.
We give you the edge
We combine the latest research with many opportunities to apply it. This will help you stand out from the crowd. You'll develop key professional skills and work with our partner organisations on optional projects from day one. Find out more about optional activities.
Our graduates have a great employment record. Most go on to careers in a range of areas, start their own business or begin a PhD. Find out more about how we prepare you for career success.
Graduate career data
81% of our 2022 graduates had accepted a job offer within three months of completing their degree. View more graduate career data.
Building for the future
Our new School of Management building opened in June 2022. The latest technology gives you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
Our new building encourages engagement with other students and academics. A dedicated Employment Hub provides a space for you to meet and network with our industry partners.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- MSc Team
- +44 (0) 1225 38 3757