Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants for this course should have achieved a UK 2:1 Honours Degree.
Months of entry
Students joining this course will:
- benefit from teaching by internationally renowned Faculty staff who are actively involved in cutting-edge research and policy advice;
- closely engage with the work of the Research for Equitable Access and Learning centre (REAL) and the Faculty’s Education, Culture, Politics and Global Justice Research Group;
- join a select group of no more than 25 to 30 students per year;
- experience a teaching approach that promotes active, participatory, inclusive and research-oriented pedagogy;
- enjoy personalised support and mentoring through one-to-one supervision;
- connect with a friendly and vibrant community from across the world;
- benefit from access to research groups and networks across the University of Cambridge; and
- develop skills for employability across a range of organisations working on globalisation and international development.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details