Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants for this course should have achieved a UK 2:1 Honours Degree.
Months of entry
The Master’s in Sustainability Leadership is part of CISL’s mission to empower individuals and organisations to take leadership to tackle critical global challenges.
More specifically, through a combination of interdisciplinary insights, academic analysis, practical business application, peer-learning and personal reflection, it aims to develop a community of leaders who have:
- a wide awareness and deep understanding of the social, environmental, ethical and economic challenges and opportunities facing the world;
- the vision and ambition to drive business leadership to achieve real systems change;
- the knowledge, experience and ability to critically evaluate a range of strategic levers for change; and
- the leadership capacity and confidence at a personal and organisational level to best use these levers to effect transformation.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Enquiries