Learn more via the admission requirements page.
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Diploma in Sustainable Business is part of CISL’s mission to empower individuals and organisations to take leadership to tackle critical global challenges.
More specifically, it aims to provide an academically grounded, highly participatory and applied forum for learning around topical sustainability issues, to help professionals:
- Develop understanding and application of tools and techniques based around co-creating solutions, collaboration, innovation and design
- Contribute to professional debate about sustainability issues with colleagues from other job functions
- Engage and challenge sustainability ‘tools’ analysing their suitability to address their own organisational challenges
- Hone leadership skills in order to effectively respond to organisational/sectoral sustainability challenges
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18-36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details