Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants will need:
- Grade C (or Grade 4) maths and English (or equivalent)
- Honours degree 2:2 or above
- 450 hors of work experience (equivalent to 12 full-time (37.5 hrs weeks) in a service user context obtained in the last five years
Months of entry
- This is a flexible course with routes to both Postgraduate Diploma and the full MSc possible within just two years of full-time study
- Both the Postgraduate Diploma and MSc routes lead to registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council at the end of the two year course, as long as you meet the NMC’s requirements.
- This course is underpinned by the desire to deliver kind, compassionate nursing care. Gain essential practical experience on a range of clinical placements in a range of Children’s settings including, acute inpatient, community, private and voluntary sector, and schools.
- The course will equip you with vital nursing skills and our use of clinical supervision throughout the course will enable you to develop resilience and reflective practice.
Fees and funding
£9250 per year
£14,700 per year
Funding your studies
Alumni discount for Derby graduates
Scholarships and bursaries
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24-36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Full-time: two years (with an optional third year part-time).
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167