Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Degree Classification – 2.1 or equivalent
Degree Subject – All degree subjects considered
For more information please see our website.
Months of entry
The part-time MBA is designed for those who seek a programme which mixes theoretical knowledge with the realities of the workplace – a programme where group work and lectures are in natural combination and where the combined thoughts of first-class academics, experienced practitioners and fellow students are each valued as part of the teaching and learning experience.
The part time MBA is specifically designed for those who want to:
- learn the theoretical models characteristic of a MBA programme, and in addition develop real skills and competences through your ability to apply knowledge
- undertake a practical course of study with many opportunities to hear from leading-edge practitioners as well as research-led academics
- network with other practising managers, professionals and entrepreneurs within the cohort and wider alumni group
- be taught by internationally recognised and experienced lecturers who consistently achieve high evaluation scores from students
- participate in units which are integrated around modern business issues rather than structured around traditional categories of academic knowledge
- experience a wide range of approaches to teaching and learning and, through facilitation, benefit from the combined experience of fellow students
- build your personal and professional skills with the help of a supportive career development service.
Information for international students
For more information for international students, please go to UEA’s website.
Fees and funding
Find out more about UEA’s fees and funding options.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0)1603 591515