The entry requirements for admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent qualificaiton. Some professional qualifications at UK Level 6 may also be considered. Extensive professional experience may be considered in very exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided their Bachelor degree was UK taught, OR if they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.
Months of entry
January, March, May, July, September, November
The programme aims to develop the skills required to handle successfully the opportunities and challenges present in today’s international business environment. In addition to the theory and practice of international business management, it examines implications of developments and trends, the role of markets, institutions and corporations and how to recognise and respond to management dilemmas relating to entrepreneurship, ethics, corporate social responsibility and innovation.
Graduates of the programme are expected to have developed critical thinking skills, and to be able to analyse complex information, undertake research into major business issues and recommend strategies for change, within an international context.
Fees and funding
Government funding and student loans:
There are various opportunities for government funding and student loans which you may be eligible to apply for. For more information you may visit:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-48 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Applicant Relations
- +44 (0) 208 223 3333