Applications will be accepted from graduates with little or no management-level work experience and a degree in virtually any discipline, although preference will be given to those with a background in the social sciences, engineering or law. Applicants should have at least GCSE Maths Grade C (or equivalent) and a 2:2 honours degree or its equivalent.
Months of entry
With a long history of teaching business management programmes matching industry-based learning with academic excellence, UEL's Royal Docks Business School gives you everything you will need to fast-track your career. You will be studying within one of London's most diverse business schools, based in the heart of the capital's Docklands - just a few miles from the City and the towering skyline of Canary Wharf.
This is an intensive one-year full time programme that provides the theoretical and conceptual grounding to prepare students for business management at an international level. Participants will gain an in-depth knowledge of the international context within which today's business organisations operate and the key theories behind managerial leadership. The programme also looks at how to collect, analyse and synthesise qualitative and quantitative information from a range of business areas, and gain an understanding of the elements that drive international business - from markets and customers to the management and development of employees.
- An expert team of permanent and guest lecturers
- A residential programme with The Leadership Trust
- A dedicated employability centre providing a fast-track to professional careers
- Work placements within the industry to undertake valuable business research
- Learn from a programme tailored towards industry with accreditation from the Chartered Management Institute
- A guest speaker programme featuring the industry elite
- A global scholars programme enabling overseas travel to share innovative ideas that contribute to a global society
- A learning programme that's truly transformational, providing the knowledge and opportunities to succeed in today's global marketplace
Information for international students
In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate matriculation to UK Higher Education postgraduate programmes.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Applicant Enquiries
- +44 (0) 208 223 3333
- +44 (0) 208 223 2978