Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The entry requirements for admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent qualificaiton. Some professional qualifications at UK Level 6 may also be considered. Extensive professional experience may be considered in very exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided their Bachelor degree was UK taught, OR if they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.
Months of entry
January, March, May, July, September, November
This course is designed to give you the opportunity to develop:
· An academic underpinning in the core areas of Business and Management
· A critical appreciation of key debates in each of the main subject areas
· The tools for analysis and techniques for resolving business issues
· The space to reflect and develop strategic insight and leadership skills necessary for a successful senior management career in Business Management.
o A critical appreciation of contemporary theories and practices
o A critical understanding of an evidence-based approach Awareness of emerging debates and discourse
o Data analysis and synthesis
2. Thinking skills
o Problem solving and innovative thinking
o Application of theory to the practice of Business and Management
o Risk evaluation and management
Fees and funding
Government funding and student loans:
There are various opportunities for government funding and student loans which you may be eligible to apply for. For more information you may visit:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-48 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Applicant Enquiries