Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Cert International Healthcare Management, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Cert International Healthcare Management, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least 3 years’ experience in a relevant field, supported by appropriate references.
Months of entry
February, May, September
Delve into the fascinating world of global healthcare and take your first steps towards leadership, with our online Postgraduate Certificate in International Healthcare Management.
The thought-provoking course will provide you with an understanding of leadership and management theory, challenges and practices in relation to healthcare.
You’ll learn the principles and practices of effective modern management as well as developing an awareness of the healthcare environment on a global scale. You’ll also gain skills which will enhance your CV and that can be used directly in your current position, or to enhance your career further.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- the key issues and challenges facing senior management in today’s healthcare environments and the benefits of strategic management
- practical leadership skills underpinned by a critical appreciation of leadership theory
- the concept of evidence-based management practice in healthcare environments
Upon completion of your PG Cert International Healthcare Management we offer the opportunity for you to progress on to study for a PG Dip International Healthcare Management (120 credits) or our full MSc International Healthcare Management (180 credits).
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time8 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358