Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Dip International Healthcare Management, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Dip International Healthcare Management, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least 3 years’ experience in a relevant field, supported by appropriate references.
Months of entry
February, May, September
Challenge yourself with our progressive online Postgraduate Diploma in International Healthcare Management, that will provide you with a critical understanding of leadership and management theory, challenges and practices within a global healthcare environment.
This advanced postgraduate level course will introduce you to the complexities of international healthcare, covering a wide range of thought-provoking business and health related topics.
You’ll learn how to critically analyse, compare and reflect on different national and international approaches to healthcare management; while considering external contexts, contemporary issues and influences.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- the key issues and challenges facing senior management in today’s healthcare environments and the benefits of strategic management
- how to use health economics to inform public policies and planning for effective and efficient delivery of healthcare services
- practical leadership skills underpinned by a critical appreciation of leadership theory
- the concept of evidence-based management practice in healthcare environments
Upon completion of your PG Dip, we offer the opportunity for you to progress to study for a full Masters (awarded after 180 credits).
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time16 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358