Here at the University of Essex Online, we believe that education should be accessible to all. That is why we offer both an academic and work-based experience route onto our PG Dip Global Mental Health and Wellbeing. Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within your two-week induction period of the course in order to continue with your studies.
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
- at least three years’ relevant work experience within a mental health/health and social care field. We may also consider students from a more generic people support, workforce or HR background where relevant experience can be demonstrated.
Months of entry
April, July, October
- how policies are delivered internationally
- cultural and social factors that impact mental health globally
- epidemiology from a mental health perspective
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time16 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries team