2.1 honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject, with at least one quantitative course such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Econometrics.
Months of entry
This intensive programme covers an intellectually sophisticated curriculum to provide you with an in depth knowledge of financial theory and practice, with a distinctive focus on the global marketplace. It will give you a thorough understanding in the area of international finance to help you develop a critical appreciation of the issues surrounding global organisations in rapidly changing economies.
- MFin in International Finance is well established at the Adam Smith Business School. The programme is ranked by the QS and Financial Times.
- The programme fosters critical awareness to help you appraise models, theories and issues relevant to the finance functions of international organisations.
- You will develop an impressive portfolio of skills, for example to analyse ways in which principal capital markets and institutions operate; critically understand the main and alternative products available to firms and investors; evaluate complex financial and investment decisions.
- There is an excellent range of optional courses to give you a thorough understanding in the areas which are increasingly important for a career in finance or investment.
- You will be taught by staff who are highly regarded nationally and internationally for their excellent research output.
- The Adam Smith Business School has access to Bloomberg terminals, statistical software systems and a wide collection of well-known financial data sources and engines.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with 2 sub-tests at 6.5 and 2 sub-tests at 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School