2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject, with school level mathematics or at least one course in university level mathematics.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
This intensive programme covers an intellectually sophisticated curriculum to provide you with an in depth knowledge of financial theory and practice, with a distinctive focus on the global marketplace. It will give you a thorough understanding in the area of international finance to help you develop a critical appreciation of the issues surrounding global organisations in rapidly changing economies.
- MFin in International Finance is well established at the Adam Smith Business School. It is ranked 59th in world for Masters in Finance (Financial Times, 2017)
- The programme fosters critical awareness to help you appraise models, theories and issues relevant to the finance functions of international organisations.
- You will develop an impressive portfolio of skills, for example to analyse ways in which principal capital markets and institutions operate; critically understand the main and alternative products available to firms and investors; evaluate complex financial and investment decisions.
- There is an excellent range of optional courses to give you a thorough understanding in the areas which are increasingly important for a career in finance or investment.
- You will be taught by staff who are highly regarded nationally and internationally for their excellent research output.
- The Adam Smith Business School has access to Bloomberg terminals, statistical software systems and a wide collection of well-known financial data sources and engines.
Adam Smith Business School is triple accredited
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School