Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business and management, marketing or commerce, or a relevant social science degree and
- at least 25% of credits in marketing, management or economics with at least 5% in marketing OR
- at least 25% of credits in marketing, management or economics and at least a year of marketing professional experience OR
- at least two years of marketing professional experience.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
International Strategic Marketing will provide you with a detailed understanding of contemporary marketing principles, techniques and trends from an international perspective to help you think independently and strategically.
- You will develop the ability to critically analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities within an international context to prepare you for a career in a large or small enterprise.
- You will foster a critical appreciation of relevant theories and methodologies from across the marketing discipline that will help you analyse situations and make decisions.
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the opportunities and requirements of international strategic marketing in a dynamic, networked, international and culturally diverse economy.
- You will build upon your existing marketing knowledge and learn analytical and interpretive skills to help you integrate marketing with other management functions such as finance and HR.
- Upon graduating you will have enough marketing knowledge to make informed decisions relating to marketing strategy.
- We host a series of networking events and guest lectures by business leaders. Previous speakers have included the Head of Amazon UK, Microsoft Scotland, and senior managers from a range of industries.
- Staff who teach this programme have particular strengths in the areas of brand management, consumer behaviour, services marketing and ethics, with a strong focus on digital platforms.
Adam Smith Business School is triple accredited
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
The Masters in International Strategic Marketing is a new specialist programme, building on your general foundation in business/commerce and management. It is designed to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding required by marketing professionals operating in today's highly globalised and competitive world.
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions