Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business and management, marketing or commerce, or a relevant social science degree.
Your degree must contain at least 25% of undergraduate credits in marketing or management, or you will have at least 2 years work experience in marketing or sales.
Months of entry
International Strategic Marketing will provide you with a detailed understanding of contemporary marketing principles, techniques and trends from an international perspective to help you think independently and strategically.
- You will develop the ability to critically analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities within an international context to prepare you for a career in a large or small enterprise.
- You will foster a critical appreciation of relevant theories and methodologies from across the marketing discipline that will help you analyse situations and make decisions.
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the opportunities and requirements of international strategic marketing in a dynamic, networked, international and culturally diverse economy.
- You will build upon your existing marketing knowledge and learn analytical and interpretive skills to help you integrate marketing with other management functions such as finance and HR.
- Upon graduating you will have enough marketing knowledge to make informed decisions relating to marketing strategy.
- We host a series of networking events and guest lectures by business leaders. Previous speakers have included the Head of Amazon UK, Microsoft Scotland, and senior managers from a range of industries.
- Staff who teach this programme have particular strengths in the areas of brand management, consumer behaviour, services marketing and ethics, with a strong focus on digital platforms.
- The MSc in International Strategic Marketing is ranked by the QS.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with 2 sub-tests at 6.5 and 2 sub-tests at 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions