2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent (eg, a GPA of 3.0 or above) in business and management, marketing or commerce, or a relevant social science degree. Your degree must contain at least 25% of undergraduate credits in marketing, or marketing and economics. This is a specialist degree for students with a background in a relevant field of study. Those who do not have such a background who would like to pursue further studies in the area of marketing and/or business growth are advised to apply for MSc Management with Enterprise & Business Growth.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
The MSc International Strategic Marketing will provide you with a detailed understanding of contemporary marketing principles, techniques and trends from an international perspective to help you think independently and strategically.
- You will develop the ability to critically analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities within an international context to prepare you for a career in a large or small enterprise.
- You will foster a critical appreciation of relevant theories and methodologies from across the marketing discipline that will help you analyse situations and make decisions.
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the opportunities and requirements of international strategic marketing in a dynamic, networked, international and culturally diverse economy.
- You will build upon your existing marketing knowledge and learn analytical and interpretive skills to help you integrate marketing with other management functions such as finance and HR.
- Upon graduating you will have enough marketing knowledge to make informed decisions relating to marketing strategy.
- We host a series of networking events and guest lectures by business leaders. Previous speakers have included the Head of Amazon UK, Microsoft Scotland, and senior managers from a range of industries.
- Staff who teach this programme have particular strengths in the areas of brand management, consumer behaviour, services marketing and ethics, with a strong focus on digital platforms.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details