2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject, with at least one course in introductory finance or economics and school level Mathematics, or at least one course in university level mathematics.
Only applications that meet or exceed our stated entry requirements will go forward for consideration. Any application that does not will be automatically rejected. Applicants will be made offers based on their relative performance compared to other applicants, taking into account both current GPA, or degree classification, and the relevance of an applicant’s academic background.
Months of entry
This Masters blends corporate finance and banking providing you with a critical awareness of evolving and controversial areas of international finance, international capital markets and banking. It is ideally suited for those who are interested in careers in international banking and financial intermediation, corporate financial management, personal financial management, wealth management, responsible banking, and securities and investment management.
- You will be equipped with the essential financial knowledge and skills on international corporate finance and banking to help prepare you for challenging roles in banking and finance sectors.
- Our teaching is informed by the latest research to help you gain a comprehensive theoretical understanding and enable you to think critically about a wide range of complex financial issues in international financial markets and banking.
- The range of courses on offer allows you to develop an enhanced appreciation of the issues in contemporary banking and financial markets.
- You will be taught by staff who are highly regarded nationally and internationally for their excellent research output in the leading academic journals.
- The Adam Smith Business School has access to a wide range of statistical packages and financial data sources and engines including Bloomberg terminals, WRDS: Compustat, CRSP, Thomson Reuters Insider Data, Datastream and Thomson ONE & Deals.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with 2 sub-tests at 6.5 and 2 sub-tests at 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School