2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent (e.g. a GPA of 3.0 or above) in any subject, with at least one course in introductory finance or economics and school level Mathematics, or at least one course in university level mathematics.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
In this banking and finance degree you will be taught by specialist lecturers who are active researchers in their fields. The programme reflects the increasing importance of ethics in modern-day banking.
- You will be provided with a research-led, rigorous and comprehensive introduction to the international banking industry.
- The programme is part-accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute.
- Our dedicated IT labs provide statistical software such as SPSS and Minitab, as well as specialist financial and statistical programmes, including Matlab, EViews and OxMetrics Enterprise, as well as the latest accounting software such as Sage Accounts.
- You will be taught by staff who are regularly published in leading finance journals such as the Journal of Finance and the Journal of Financial Economics.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the list of scholarship opportunities available.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
This Masters in International Corporate Finance & Banking is a relatively new degree, which takes an empirical, markets-driven study of banking and finance as its theme.
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School