2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject, with at least one course in introductory finance or economics and school level Mathematics, or at least one course in university level mathematics.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
This Masters blends corporate finance and banking providing you with a critical awareness of evolving and controversial areas of international finance, international capital markets and banking. It is ideally suited for those who are interested in careers in international banking and financial intermediation, corporate financial management, personal financial management, wealth management, responsible banking, and securities and investment management.
- You will be equipped with the essential financial knowledge and skills on international corporate finance and banking to help prepare you for challenging roles in banking and finance sectors.
- Our teaching is informed by the latest research to help you gain a comprehensive theoretical understanding and enable you to think critically about a wide range of complex financial issues in international financial markets and banking.
- The range of courses on offer allows you to develop an enhanced appreciation of the issues in contemporary banking and financial markets.
- You will be taught by staff who are highly regarded nationally and internationally for their excellent research output in the leading academic journals.
- The Adam Smith Business School has access to a wide range of statistical packages and financial data sources and engines including Bloomberg terminals, WRDS: Compustat, CRSP, Thomson Reuters Insider Data, Datastream and Thomson ONE & Deals.
Adam Smith Business School is triple accredited
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
This Masters in International Corporate Finance & Banking is a relatively new degree, which takes an empirical, markets-driven study of banking and finance as its theme.
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School