2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business and management, marketing or commerce, or another relevant social science degree. Your degree must contain at least 25% of undergraduate credits in marketing, business strategy and statistical methods. Those who do not have such a background who would like to pursue further studies in the area of entrepreneurship and business development are advised to apply for MSc Management with Enterprise and Business Growth.
Months of entry
International Business will provide you with advanced knowledge and skills in international business, cross-cultural management and entrepreneurship in an international context.
- This programme is designed for students with talent, ambition and entrepreneurial flair, who would like to develop a career in international business development, international entrepreneurship or venture management.
- It combines developing entrepreneurial skills for business start-up and management skills for the international market place.
- You will learn about new venture creation and business start-up, business growth in cross-border contexts and be involved in international consultancy projects.
- In semester 2 you will get the opportunity to carry out a consultancy market research project for companies to advise them on the international market place.
- By the end of the programme you will be able toidentify opportunities, design and plan international strategies, and implement product development in cross cultural contexts.
- You will be taught by staff renowned for creative research on the internationalisation of small and medium-sized businesses, multinational enterprises, and international economics. Some of our lecturers are able to discuss their own research or business ventures when explaining theories to help aid your understanding of international business and entrepreneurship.
- You will have guest lectures from inspiring alumni who have used the degree to help them start their own business.
- You will develop analytical skills in evaluating secondary and primary data for international decision-making through the consultancy market research project.
- Classes provide you with an interactive learning environment and develop your multicultural team-working capabilities.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with 2 sub-tests at 6.5 and 2 sub-tests at 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details