Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2.1 Honours degree of non-UK equivalent in any subject. This is a generalist degree for students who have no previous studies in the area of business and management but are thinking about working in, or starting a business. Those students who do have previous experience in a relevant field of study are advised to consider the specialist degree MSc International Business & Entrepreneurship.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
Responding to international developments and the global expansion of business opportunities, Management with Enterprise & Business Growth provides an enhanced introduction into modern business principles, techniques and contextual conditions. This is combined with a focus on the areas of business growth and enterprise.
- You will gain a critical understanding of the nature of issues associated with enhancing a business, such as effective employee development and key drivers for innovation.
- The demands for increased enterprise and innovation have been well documented at national policy level and this has been reflected in dialogue from industry.
- You will cultivate analytical and interpretive abilities that can be integrated with the essential managerial and business skills, and gain a critical appreciation of how business theory impacts on practice.
Adam Smith Business School is triple accredited
You will take a series of core and optional courses and complete a substantial independent piece of work, normally in the form of a project, dealing with a topical management issue. There are also non-assessed, compulsory workshop programmes, involving participation in a series of reflective learning exercises that include induction events, strategic case analyses and debates. The courses comprise a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, simulations, fieldwork and project work, both in groups and individually
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School