2.1 Honours degree of non-UK equivalent in any subject. This is a generalist degree for students who have no previous studies in the area of business and management but are thinking about working in, or starting a business. Those students who do have previous experience in a relevant field of study are advised to consider the specialist degree MSc International Business & Entrepreneurship.
Months of entry
Responding to international developments and the global expansion of business opportunities, Management with Enterprise & Business Growth provides an enhanced introduction into modern business principles, techniques and contextual conditions. This is combined with a focus on the areas of business growth and enterprise.
- You will gain a critical understanding of the nature of issues associated with enhancing a business, such as effective employee development and key drivers for innovation.
- The demands for increased enterprise and innovation have been well documented at national policy level and this has been reflected in dialogue from industry.
- You will cultivate analytical and interpretive abilities that can be integrated with the essential managerial and business skills, and gain a critical appreciation of how business theory impacts on practice.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Information for international students
- 6.5 with 2 sub-tests at 6.5 and 2 sub-tests at 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School