2.1 Honours degree of non-UK equivalent in any subject. Prior work experience is encouraged but not required. This is a generalist degree for students who have no previous studies in the area of management and human resources. Those students who do have previous experience in this area are advised to consider the MSc International Human Resource Management & Development.
Months of entry
Our MSc Management with Human Resources provides a developed understanding of both general and human resource management, combined with a detailed introduction to the issues faced by contemporary business and human resource management.
- This programme is designed to enable you to critically evaluate the theoretical dimensions associated with key human resource management policies, such as reward management and human resource development
- You will develop the essential managerial capabilities and business skills to explain the importance of the relationship between organisational strategy, human resource management and organisational performance.
- You will gain a critical awareness of issues associated with human resource management at both strategic and operational levels. From this you will cultivate the ability to apply core concepts and resources that will prepare you for some challenges associated with management in culturally diverse business contexts.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with 2 sub-tests at 6.5 and 2 sub-tests at 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School