2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business administration, commerce or management, with at least one course in finance or statistics.
Months of entry
In the Glasgow Master of Global Business (MGB) programme, you will study, travel and explore the world. Designed for recent graduates with an undergraduate degree in business, commerce or management, the MGB programme offers you a truly global learning experience at three leading business schools across three continents.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME
- Living, working and studying in three countries, you will discover how business is done in an international environment and develop career skills you can apply across the world through an immersive, culturally-focused graduate programme.
- You will develop an acute awareness of your own culture and the cultures of your classmates: all of which helps them understand how business is done differently in different parts of the world.
- You will be equipped with a global mind-set and a high level of cultural awareness and cross-cultural communication that increase effectiveness in international contexts.
- You will acquire the skills and confidence to implement an organisation-based, action learning consulting project with multinational firms.
- In addition to the core courses, you will have the choice to complete an international internship or undertake a thesis research project.
- Introductory language courses (Chinese or French) will provide you with the competency in communicating at a basic level in a language other than your mother tongue or English.
- The three business schools you will study at are:
- Adam Smith Business School (University of Glasgow, United Kingdom)
- Peter B Gustavson School of Business (University of Victoria, Canada)
- Chulalongkorn Business School (Chulalongkorn University, Thailand)
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nuran Acur