A 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject.
Months of entry
The programme promotes an interdisciplinary and critical approach to education policy analysis for students interested in the field of international cooperation and development. In the context of globalisation, education is more than ever a condition for social inclusion and a sustainable development.
Why this programme?
- This interdisciplinary programme draws on theories and methods from comparative education research, education policy analysis and international development studies.
- Mobility periods are designed to maximise a coherent learning experience in different institutional settings and cultures.
- The teaching team combines expertise and research experience in several parts of the world, including South and Central America, South-East Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, the Arab World, and Western and Eastern Europe.
- Internships with our cooperation partners will offer you the opportunity to acquire professional experience and to develop and apply your practical skills in a real work environment.
- You will have the opportunity to enhance your methodological and analytical skills by developing your own research project and by carrying out fieldwork in a developing context.
- This degree is awarded by a consortium comprised of Autonomous University of Barcelona, University of Glasgow, University of Bremen and University of Cyprus.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions