You must have successfully completed the PGDE from the University of Glasgow.
Months of entry
As a recently qualified teacher, this extension programme will develop your ability to be critically-reflective and explore your own practice in order to improve it. On successful completion of your PGDE you will have the opportunity to transfer your Masters-level credits into this programme.
Why this programme
- As a new teacher stating out in your career, this programme will develop an ability to be critically-reflective and explore your own practice in order to improve it.
- It will also provide guidance into the ethical practice habits you need to embed into your own teaching.
- You will study the programme on a part-time basis in order to fit in with workplace demands. It will be delivered using our online platform, Moodle, and is suitable for international candidates.
This extension programme is delivered online on a part-time basis, comprising one taught course (Practitioner enquiry and decision making) and a professional practice dissertation, in order to fit in with workplace demands. You have five years from starting your PGDE study to complete this degree. There will also be face to face days (international students can participate via Skype).
Professional enquiry and decision making
- 16 September 2017, 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 11 November 2017, 9.30am - 12.30pm
The majority of our graduates will pursue teaching roles in primary and secondary schools.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- William McGuire