You must have successfully completed the PGDE from the University of Glasgow.
Months of entry
As a recently qualified teacher, this extension programme will develop your ability to be critically-reflective and explore your own practice in order to improve it. On successful completion of your PGDE you will have the opportunity to transfer your Masters-level credits into this programme.
- As a new teacher stating out in your career, this programme will develop an ability to be critically-reflective and explore your own practice in order to improve it.
- It will also provide guidance into the ethical practice habits you need to embed into your own teaching.
- You will study the programme on a part-time basis in order to fit in with workplace demands. It will be delivered using our online platform, Moodle, and is suitable for international candidates.
Information for international students
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic module (not General Training)
- 6.5 with no subtests under 6.0.
- Tests must have been taken within 2 years 5 months of start date. Applicants must meet the overall and subtest requirements using a single test.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions