Applications are considered on an individual basis, with particular consideration given to the applicant's practical experience.
Additional documents required for application
You are required to complete and submit a question-based personal statement explaining why you want to undertake this programme at Glasgow.
Months of entry
The programme provides you with a comprehensive and professionally-focused overview of the industry. If you are already in real estate and want to extend your knowledge and understanding of the industry through reflective and structured Continuing Professional Development (CPD) learning, this programme is for you.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME
- There is significant input from industry to our teaching programme, including teaching on some courses, guest lectures and seminars. There are also informal opportunities to meet people from industry at open events and recruitment presentations.
- You can gain this qualification in a manner that works best with your professional commitments, either through one year of full-time study or on a modular basis over two or more years.
- If you satisfy the progression requirements, this qualification provides an entrance route to the MSc in Real Estate, MSc in Real Estate and Regeneration and MSc in City Planning and Real Estate Development.
- An optional field trip to London will provide you with an insight into the complex socio-economic dynamics of city building and design through visits to high profile real estate, planning and regeneration projects. You will have the opportunity to both meet and speak with senior industry professionals and policy-makers involved in the delivery of major urban developments. Past trips have included visits to The Shard, Olympic Park, Crossrail, Battersea Power Station.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part timeupto 48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions