Applicants should have:
- An undergraduate degree in any subject
- GCSEs at grade C or above in English, mathematics and science or equivalent
In addition candidates will:
- Be required to attend an interview
- Need to pass Professional skills tests in numeracy and literacy before beginning the programme
- Undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check and an occupational health screening.
Months of entry
As an early years teacher, you play an essential role in a child's development.
The quality of teacher training at Greenwich in the areas of early years was rated 'Good' by Ofsted in its recent report. The report commented on the "trainees' warm relationships with the children and the high level of care they provide" as well as identifying that "trainees understand and take account of children's individual needs".
If you wish to gain Early Years Teacher Status, our full-time programme is for you. Our professional programme will teach you how to provide high-quality early years education. We will create an individual training plan unique to you and you will learn how to use your knowledge and skills to ensure all children have access to high standards of learning.
During your time with us, you will develop your professional practice with children from birth to five years, as well as your leadership skills. You will also support and lead reflective practice and quality provision.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 020 8331 9000