The entry requirements for the programme are an honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) in any discipline, a degree equivalent professional qualification or appropriate work experience combined with a relevant qualification.
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered:
GCSE English language grade A-C
Months of entry
This MSc Strategic Marketing with Brand Leadership (Experiential Learning) is designed to develop master’s level knowledge and skills within the branding discipline and to enhance employability within this field.
The programme offers three award routes that you can choose to study:
- One-year full-time MSc Strategic Marketing with Brand Leadership - view the MSc Strategic Marketing with Brand Leadership course
- Two-year full-time MSc Strategic Marketing with Brand Leadership with Placement Year - view the MSc Strategic Marketing with Brand Leadership with Placement Year course
- Two-year MSc Strategic Marketing with Brand Leadership (Experiential Learning).
The two-year full-time MSc Strategic Marketing with Brand Leadership welcomes you for a September entry only.
The course offers you the opportunity to explore branding in several areas. It deepens your marketing knowledge and understanding by laying a foundation through modules covering competitive advantage, integrated marketing communications, strategic customer engagement, and contemporary marketing. You also cover entrepreneurial marketing as we recognise that marketing in small organisations is different to that in large organisations.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge in branding by focusing on strategic brand leadership, campaign management and global luxury branding. You will also explore entrepreneurial marketing. There will also be the opportunity to conduct either an independent major research project within your area of interest or an applied marketing project.
You will also build a strong network of marketing contacts. Some will become your close friends, and a few may even become your future colleagues.
This MSc Strategic Marketing with Brand Leadership (Experiential Learning) has been designed for:
- Graduates who have an undergraduate degree in marketing and want to specialize further while focused on brand leadership
- Graduates who have an undergraduate degree in another discipline but want to specialise in marketing while focused on brand leadership.
- Marketing professionals who want to specialise even further within the discipline of brand leadership.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees are charged annually. The fees quoted above are for the specified year(s) only. Fees may be higher in future years, for both new and continuing students. Please see the University’s Fees and Finance Policy (and in particular the section headed “When tuition fees change”), for further information about when and by how much the University may increase its fees for future years.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Dr Diane Morrad