An honours degree (2:2 or above) in a field relevant to the award you want to study. If you do not have a degree, you will need to show you have appropriate professional experience and skills to benefit from the course. We may also be able to take into account accredited prior learning (APL) or accredited prior experiential learning (APEL). If your degree is in a different field, you will need appropriate knowledge, skills or experience in the field you wish to study, or be able to show that you are prepared for intensive new learning. In all cases you will need to demonstrate through a portfolio or interview your preparedness for study at postgraduate level. If English is not your first language, you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not have the required level of English for entry, our academic English courses can help you to achieve this level.
Months of entry
- On this postgraduate degree you will advance your individual creative practice in Contemporary Textiles.
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of current critical debate.
- Gain advanced technical and entrepreneurial skills for the successful creative practitioner.
- Work alongside practitioners working in a range of areas of practice, in stimulating and challenging environment.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills and knowledge of the profession.
- Opportunity to exhibit your work in the university gallery.
- Take a look at our MA Art booklet.
Information for international students
If English is not the first language students will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01707 284800