An honours degree (2:2 or above) in a field relevant to the award you want to study. If you do not have a degree, you will need to show you have appropriate professional experience and skills to benefit from the course. We may also be able to take into account accredited prior learning (APL) or accredited prior experiential learning (APEL). If your degree is in a different field, you will need appropriate knowledge, skills or experience in the field you wish to study, or be able to show that you are prepared for intensive new learning. In all cases you will need to demonstrate through a portfolio or interview your preparedness for study at postgraduate level.
Months of entry
- MA Graphic Design degree will develop your professional skills as a graphic designer.
- You will work with design professionals of international standing.
- This Master's degree gives you the opportunity to work in professional and industrial contexts.
- Opportunity to spend a semester in Germany at the prestigious Hochschule Mannheim as part of your course.
- See examples of work and course news on the MA Graphic Design Blog
- This award can also be taken on a distance learning pathway online.
- Take a look at our MA Design Leaflet.
Information for international students
If you do not have the required level of English for entry, our academic English courses can help you to achieve this level.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 1707 284800
- +44 (0) 1707 284870