Entry requirements for Professional Practice courses are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification, in any subject
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum of IELTS is 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5 (a minimum of TOEFL 550 (Computer Based Toefl 213) score) or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course is specifically aimed at International students, supporting those wishing to gain practical work based experiential learning. Together with studying your chosen course we are offering an additional 6-month placement opportunity, making the course 18 months in length. This allows students to put into practice the skills and techniques developed throughout the Master’s degree within a UK environment after completing the 12-month taught programme.
This course provides a comprehensive study of core marketing principles, with additional focus on digital issues, enabling you to prepare for a career in digital marketing.
With rapid developments in digital technologies, managing the dynamic interactions between organisations and their stakeholders is an exciting yet challenging task for marketers. This course has been designed to explore and develop innovation approaches to digital marketing. It is theoretically robust with an emphasis on applied critical thinking and analysis. On this digital marketing route of our Marketing Masters, you will take specialist modules in Digital Marketing Strategy and Managing Big Data.
- We seek to maximise your opportunity to put digital marketing theory into practice through the use of relevant case studies and projects.
- The focus of this course is the development of the applied digital marketing leaders of tomorrow.
- Further specialisation and an opportunity to pursue an area of digital marketing that interests you or which you are passionate about comes in your choice of research project.
- The 18-month route has the opportunity to undertake a 6-month placement element at the end of the 12 month taught programme.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956