Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:2 or above) in any subject or equivalent professional qualification.
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course provides a comprehensive study of core marketing principles, with additional focus on brands and branding, enabling you to prepare for a career in marketing and brand management.
Few businesses can afford to ignore international markets and competitors. This course has been designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the strategic importance of brands and branding in an increasingly internationalised and globalised business environment. You will find that our course is theoretically robust with an emphasis on applied critical thinking and analysis. We seek to maximise your opportunity to put marketing theory into practice through the use of relevant case studies and projects.
- Throughout the course, extensive use is made of contemporary marketing problems, which emphasise branding at the centre of strategic decision-making.
- The focus of this course is the development of the strategic brand leaders of tomorrow.
- On this brand management route of our Marketing Masters, you will take a specialist module in Strategic Brand Management.
- Further specialisation and an opportunity to pursue an area of branding that interests you or which you are passionate about comes in your choice of research project.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956