Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entry requirements for Professional Practice courses are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification, in any subject.
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5 (a minimum of TOEFL 550 (Computer Based Toefl 213) score) or equivalent will be considered acceptable. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course is specifically aimed at International students, supporting those wishing to gain practical work based experiential learning. Together with studying your chosen course we are offering an additional 6-month placement opportunity, making the course 18 months in length. This allows students to put into practice the skills and techniques developed throughout the Master’s degree within a UK environment after completing the 12-month taught programme.
This course is specifically aimed at International students, supporting those wishing to gain practical work based experiential learning. Together with studying your chosen course we are offering an additional 6 month placement opportunity, making the course 18 months in length. This allows students with limited experience to put into practice the skills and techniques developed throughout the Master’s degree.
A Masters in Management offers a wide and flexible range of options and is an excellent opportunity for those from a variety of backgrounds to acquire awareness and insight into professional management principles and practice. This course prepares you for a career in a variety of management roles.
The course will equip you with the knowledge of key management areas such as marketing, finance, people management and strategy, applying real world business case studies to develop your professional and leadership skills. Designed to enable you to tailor the course to your own personal and career interests, there are a number of option modules available.
- Enhance your knowledge and critical understanding of concepts and models that can be applied to the analysis of strategic issues facing an organisation.
- Further specialisation and an opportunity to pursue an area that interests you or which you are passionate about is available through your choice of multidisciplinary option modules and the research project.
- The 18-month route has the opportunity to undertake a 6-month placement element at the end of the 12 month taught programme.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956