Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- You should have an Honours degree (2:2 or above) in any subject or an equivalent professional qualification.
- In addition you would need at least two years' relevant work or managerial experience.
- Applicants with other professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered individually.
- Advanced entry onto the programme would be possible for suitably qualified applicants. In such cases the University’s standard regulations and processes for accreditation of prior learning (APL) will apply.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
Studying for the Huddersfield MBA will help you realise your ambitions, become a more effective, responsible leader, develop a strategic and global management perspective and improve your communication skills. Our MBA has an overarching focus on responsible leadership, which engenders the need to take a multiple stakeholder perspective. The course aims to develop in you, an integrated and critically aware understanding of responsible management and organisations and necessary skills to prepare you for effective roles within organisations. It offers four areas of knowledge and skill development: * Professional developments to be a responsible leader * Responsible leadership and people management in an organisation * Responsible leadership in a changing environmental and societal context * Strategy development and innovation for fulfilling value propositions
Inspirational and supportive tuition, exposure to the latest management thinking and the benefits of mixing with and learning from other talented students for the duration of the programme will help equip you for senior management roles.
An MBA qualification is a globally recognised postgraduate management qualification that is highly valued by employers. Studying our MBA will help you to achieve your personal goals, become a valuable asset to your organisation and help improve your chances of climbing the career ladder. Alternatively, you may choose to use your MBA to explore and redefine your ambitions and change your career direction.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956