Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:2 or above) in any subject or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Applicants with other professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- In exceptional cases students with no appropriate qualifications but relevant work experience, who can demonstrate ability to benefit from postgraduate study, will be considered on an individual basis. Candidates’ suitability will be assessed in line with the University’s Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning procedures.
- Students wishing to transfer into the MSc Management suite from other awards or other universities will be considered on an individual basis upon evaluation of the modular credit and learning outcomes already achieved.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
A Masters in Management offers a wide and flexible range of options and is an excellent opportunity for those from a variety of backgrounds to acquire awareness and insight into professional management principles and practice.
This course aims to prepare you for a career in a variety of management roles. Through critical application of activities, knowledge and behavioural competencies you’ll learn to manage employment relations practices across broad organisational settings in non-union and union environments, to enable the effective management of the employment relationship.
The course will equip you with the knowledge of key management areas such as marketing, finance, people management and strategy, applying real world business case studies to develop your professional and leadership skills.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956