Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entry requirements for Professional Practice courses are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification, in any subject.
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5, (a minimum of TOEFL 550 (Computer Based Toefl 213) score) or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course is specifically aimed at International students, supporting those wishing to gain practical work based experiential learning. Together with studying your chosen course we are offering an additional 6-month placement opportunity, making the course 18 months in length. This allows students to put into practice the skills and techniques developed throughout the Master’s degree within a UK environment after completing the 12-month taught programme.
A Masters in Management offers a wide and flexible range of options and is an excellent opportunity for those from a variety of backgrounds to acquire awareness and insight into professional management principles and practice.
- This course aims to develop your entrepreneurial mind-set, whilst looking at core principles of management, giving emphasis to curiosity, creative thinking, future thinking, vision and imagination – the precursors to identifying and developing opportunities for enterprise, including starting and running new ventures.
- The course will equip you with the knowledge of key management areas such as marketing, finance, people management and strategy, applying real world business case studies to develop your professional and leadership skills with a focus on entrepreneurship.
- Designed to enable you to tailor the course to your own personal and career interests, there are a number of option modules available.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956