Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in Pharmacy or its international equivalent
- Current registration with the relevant regulatory authority to practice as a Pharmacist in any jurisdiction
- A letter confirming good standing from a relevant body under which you have worked, prior to your application
- At least 3-months relevant work experience before starting the course
You will be required to undertake an Occupational Health screening, and/or Enhanced Level Disclosure and Barring Service checks upon admission to, and at certain other points during the course. If you have not completed courses of all relevant vaccinations, you will be advised to do so; which occasionally can incur a charge by your doctor. If there are any further medical reports required you may incur additional costs. The commencement of placement will be subject to your satisfactorily completion of fitness to practice declarations.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 6.0, or equivalent will be considered acceptable. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages
Months of entry
This course is suitable if you are anoverseas pharmacist who is currently practising in your respective country and want to enhance your clinical expertise and gain hands-on experience of pharmacy practice within the UK.
This degree offers a unique blend of knowledge and training with practical experience adapted for the most popular career pathways in the pharmacy profession.As part of the course you will have a work placement in a community pharmacy.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 473867