A minimum 2:2 honours degree and work experience. It is normally expected that students will have a minimum of two years relevant work experience.
Graduates with less than two years relevant experience are required to submit a 300-500 word statement of purpose to support their application.
Evidence in your statement should include:
- Part-time work
- Volunteer activities
- Student leadership roles during university (e.g. clubs and organisations)
- Experience of leading or working within an organisation
Months of entry
The Lincoln International Business School MBA is designed to provide you with a creative and collaborative learning experience, built around our key values of ethical, sustainable and responsible management. Our MBA is tailored to enhance your professional and personal leadership development using technical, analytical and soft skills, which are fundamental to succeeding in today’s business environment.
Our MBA follows the UN PRME initiative, engaging with global challenges with passion, enthusiasm and perseverance through our active research network.
Highlights of the Lincoln International Business School MBA include:
- Personalised Leadership Development Activities
- Executive Career Coaching
- Live Consultancy Projects
- Intensive Negotiation Training
- Work Placement Opportunity
- Membership of LIBS Connect, for Business Networking
With your career goals in mind, we offer you guidance and coaching to help you position yourself through a personalised leadership plan, enabling you to trust your judgement and be a strong leader in a complex global environment. We aim to nurture strong and lasting relationships which can provide you with a sense of belonging within our community and one from which expands your personal network and prospects.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Andrea Caputo
- +44(0)1522 835621